Files missing

Apr 20, 2009 at 10:46 AM
Hello!

This project looks very good. I hope i can try it.

I was downloading the lates revision (21053) and opend the solution in VS2009. But I was unable to compile the project. I think there are four files missing. In the Objects-folder I cannot find "Login.cs", "Product.cs", "Sessin.cs" and "User.cs".

It would also be great if you could add your console testapplication to the project.

Regards
-Johan Mattsson
Coordinator
Apr 21, 2009 at 8:20 PM

Hi.

I’ve added the missing files. I’ve moved them to a different folder and source control didn’t follow J. Sorry about that.

The console application is on the downloads page – smugmugtest.zip

Thanks,

Maria

Developer
Apr 21, 2009 at 8:32 PM
Another way to use this is to download the dlls from the release page and add a reference to them from your project. You don't really need the source code :).

Here is how:
1. Download the program.cs and the two dlls from the download page
2. Create a new C# console application.
3. Add a reference to the two dlls from the console application
4. Replace the program.cs code generated with the code inside the program.cs you downloaded
5. Run :).

Hope this helps

Alex
Apr 21, 2009 at 9:09 PM
Thanks for your answers!

Found the files in the "Download"-section (feel a little bit stupid that I missed them :) ) and I'm using them right now. Great!!

It's great to have the source to look at, so I will now do a svn-update.

Thanks again!

Regards
-Johan

alexgh skrev:

Another way to use this is to download the dlls from the release page and add a reference to them from your project. You don't really need the source code :).

Here is how:
1. Download the program.cs and the two dlls from the download page
2. Create a new C# console application.
3. Add a reference to the two dlls from the console application
4. Replace the program.cs code generated with the code inside the program.cs you downloaded
5. Run :).

Hope this helps

Alex
Coordinator
Apr 21, 2009 at 9:22 PM

No need for that J. I feel really stupid for not looking if all the files where checked in. I’ve had some problems with source control in the past. I’m just imagining all the people that downloaded and what they thought. So thanks for posting on that one.

I’ve been considering about putting the test source code in the source code section, but I just thought it isn‘t really a part of the model…I might put it there after all, it’s easier to find…still thinking on that one.

I’m also working on a UI and have made some changes to some create functions with some additional tests, but I’m not sure where I want to go with that yet, if it’s more efficient that way…So I’m not updating them for the moment.

Maria